As a Growth Marketer, you have a direct impact on overall strategy, working to acquire new customers. Building off of our existing success, you will launch new marketing channels, manage them, and improve our online marketing channels.
Here’s the catch: this role isn’t just about being a growth marketer. There’s no robust framework to work from yet, no big team to rely on or unlimited resources. However, you have the opportunity to shape and improve our online marketing strategy and shape the online presence of the company. You have a lot of space to innovate, experiment, and be creative. Decisions don’t have to go through different management teams. Last but not least: being successful in your role can mean that we need to scale with people to support you and your vision.
In this role, you analyze the customer lifecycle and use those insights to create more engaged customers. You design multi-channel campaigns that scale across the pirate funnel framework. You will optimize the online lead generation, and you innovate to unlock new business growth opportunities. We are looking for a growth marketer who gets excited about working for a fast-growing company and seeing direct results of their work.
We believe in sustainable growth and long-lasting relationships. So, if you’re obsessed with finding new ways for us to grow our client-base and you want to improve on a personal and professional level, this role might be the perfect fit for you.
We currently are a team of two (Sezer and Robin). We met at one of the big banks in the Netherlands five years ago, became friends and enjoyed working together ever since. We work from a traditional Amsterdam canal house on Prinsengracht. As we’re spending 40 hours per week together, we find it essential to have a safe and balanced work environment. Your lunch and snacks are taken care of by Mister Mortgage. We take the time during Whiny Wednesday to share how things are going. Occasionally our Friday evenings are spent at the office with pizza and board games (with 80s music on in the background) or in the city having drinks.
- Create, manage and optimise client acquisition campaigns.
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Manage SEO.
- Manage social media platforms and drive content creation.
Nice to have responsibilities
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Develop and implement front-end web code where appropriate to launch interactive tools.
- Strategic thinker.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Willing to follow a six-month growth hacking program (Growth Tribe).
- International experience.
Nice to have qualifications
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and critical algorithm updates.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools.
- Basic knowledge of coding functionalities.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail.
- Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before 28-11-2019.
- An invitation to call/Zoom/Skype (10-15 min) follows.
- Prepare an assignment.
- Present your findings and results during an interview.
The starting date of the role is 17-02-2020.
Feel free to add us on LinkedIn: