A real estate agent helps a client to purchase or sell a property.
1. A real estate agent can help you to find a property and attend a viewing with you.
2. Investigate the market and place a bid on a property.
3. Guides and supports through the home buying process.
4. Negotiate the final price, terms, and conditions.
5. Provide insights and advice about building the foundation, VVe, and the neighbourhood.
6. Arrange a written offer and closing deed.
7. Help arrange a technical inspection.
A mortgage broker supports clients in financing a property. Mortgage advisors represent a client's interest by finding the best interest rate and arranging a mortgage.
1. A broker is a liaison between a mortgage lender and a bank.
2. Dutch mortgage advisors work with more than 30 mortgage lenders.
3. An independent mortgage broker compares mortgage rates and chooses the best fit for the client.
4. Submit documents and manage mortgage applications.
5. Handle communication with a bank on behalf of a client.
Low interest rates and existing housing shortages make it difficult for homebuyers to purchase a property. If you cooperate with a real estate agent, you have a greater chance of getting the offer accepted. At the same time, a mortgage broker helps you to finances a property. Mortgage brokers work independently, while banks represent only themselves. Mortgage brokers have extensive knowledge about lenders and lender criteria. Choosing to work with a mortgage advisor rather than with a bank can save you time. If your mortgage is not accepted by one of the lenders, a mortgage broker can choose to work with a different mortgage lender.
Schedule a free call with our team